Andrew James coffee maker
Andrew James’ coffee appliances and kitchen equipment first appeared on my radar a few years ago. Since then I’ve bought, and been given, several Andrew James items. The grinder is pretty darn good to be honest! (click HERE to see it in our Top 12 Review)
- Bean-to-cup – inbuilt grinder to smoosh your beans before it brews them, ensuring a mucho fresh cup of coffee every single time.
- Permanent filter – Easy to remove and clean. More economical and less hassle than your average paper filter.
- Digital display showing programmable timer. The display shows when your ‘grind’ is off and you can then set the percolator to make your coffee whenever you like.
- A warmer to keep your coffee hot. Great if your a refiller!
- The digital display is clear and easy to use, and a ‘grind off’ function means you can also use the percolator with ready ground or filter coffee rather than beans. An anti-drip feature means you can remove the carafe to help yourself to coffee at any time and the hot plate below will remain clean.